Dental veneers are tooth restoration procedures designed to improve your oral health’s aesthetics of your smile. Have you ever wondered what the benefits of dental veneers are? Listed below are some of the key elements:
– Various spacing malocclusions including large gaps between teeth can often be corrected with dental veneers.
– A single dental veneer can last over a decade of wear and tear before it must be fixed or replaced.
– Dental veneers are highly progressive forms of cosmetic dentistry treatments that can be sculpted and designed to each individual tooth for the perfect size, shape, color, and feel a person desires for their perfect smile.
– If your teeth have suffered enamel damage due to the effects of harmful acids or bruxism, dental veneers can restore the look of your teeth.
– Dental veneers are extremely effective at covering and concealing even the worst of damage done to teeth, including stains, discolorations, minor rotations, and damage sustained from oral accidents and injuries.
For a dental veneer treatment and oral examination at AZ Dental at our office in Sunnyvale, California, please book an appointment with Dr. Ravi Aulakh and our team by calling 408-738-1000. We look forward to hosting your child’s smile!